Monticello Nursing and Rehabilitation Campus is dedicated to providing quality care to our senior living communities. We focus on enriching the lives of our residents through Kind. Compassionate. Care. At Monticello Nursing, we believe our team members are a vital role in our tenants daily living! If you're in search of a rewarding career, consider joining our team.
We are seeking a dedicated Cook to join our team! Training provided on the job along with participation in on-going in-service education.
Included but not limited to:
- Handle and prepare food.
- Prepare food which is palatable and appetizing in appearance.
- Follow oral/written directions.
- Follow written menus and recipes.
- Understand and be able to prepare therapeutic diets.
- Must be responsible for avoiding food waste.
- Assume responsibility for meeting meal schedules.
- Responsible for care of food service equipment.
- Work cooperatively with food service staff and other departments.
- Attend in-service training programs for food service employees.
- Comply with established Infection Control and Standard Precautions.
- Observe all facility safety policies and procedures including working responsibly to ensure
- personal safety.
- Report to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
Employment standards for this facility are consistent with EEOC for all people applying for or
holding this position.
Education: 9th grade, high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Training: on the job and must complete Safety, Sanitation, and Food Preparation Certification or equivalent
and participate in on-going in-service education.