Indoor visits are now being scheduled at MNRC! Per regulatory guidance we are expected to have visits scheduled in advance and very much appreciate you working with us through this difficult time. Please give us 24-hour notice when scheduling as we don’t always see last minute sign ups. Visits can be scheduled by clicking the singupgenius link below or calling the facility at 319-465-5415. We recommend scheduling online to better see available dates and times.
Visits will be scheduled for 30 minutes and will be limited to 2 visitors at a time. If the timeframes do not work for your schedule, please call and we will do our best to accommodate.
These visits will occur if no new COVID-19 cases have been identified in staff or residents in the previous 14 days, the county positivity rate is not greater than 10%, and may occur for residents that not confirmed COVID positive and not in quarantine.
Upon arrival, please check in at the main entrance of the building. We will have the COVID check in process and guide you to the designated area.
We look forward to seeing you!!
To schedule a visit, go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4dacad28a3ffce9-indoor
• Check in at the main entrance for temperature and symptom questions regarding COVID
• Visitors must go directly to and from the designated visiting area in room 102 upon completion of screening
• Maintain 6 feet between visitor and resident
• Mask must be worn by visitors during entire duration of visit. Residents will be asked to wear mask as tolerated.
• Hand Sanitize before and after visit- we will have it available.
• 30 minutes per visit to be courteous of other family visits.
• 2 visitors per resident